- Check in time is from 3:00 to 7:00 PM, but we are flexible on this. Please let us know approximately when you will arrive. If we have an evening commit-ment and you will be late, we will leave the cabin unlocked with a note. Check out time is 11 AM.
- Smoking is permitted only on the cabin porch. Not in the cabin or in the woods for obvious reasons.
- Payment: Personal checks and credit cards are acceptable. You may hold your reservation with a VISA, MC, or DISCOVER . If you cancel your reservation more than more than 2 weeks in advance of your reservation date there is a $25 penalty. If you cancel 30 days or more before the reservation date, there is no penalty. Cancellation between 30 and 15 days before checkin date will result in a fine of $50. 14 days or less before checkin date will cause a forfiture of the whole cost of the intended stay.
- reservation made within two weeks of the date must be paid for in full. This is necessary to comply with the reality of B&B rentals.
- Alcohol is not served, but you are welcome to bring your own. Video and CD players are furnished as well as DirecTV (R). Some tapes and CDs are furnished, so if you have favorites you are welcome to bring them with you.
- Children are welcome at any age, but there are certain hazards (like poison ivy or steep steps to the sleeping loft) that may be a problem for young children. Swimming must be supervised by adults and is at the renters' own risk.
- We have a loft that will sleep up to 3 young people, but access is by steep steps. We must limit the total number of guests to seven.
- We are proud to say we recycle at Glenking and will expect you to sort cans and glass into appropriate containers and to refrain from using disposible dishes by using the ones furnished.If necessary, an additional fee will be charged following checkout to cover excess refuse disposal. If you must bring bottled water please crush the plastic bottles! (our land fills do not need more plastic). "If it recycles, we recycle it". As loyal Americans we hope you will join us in reducing electricity usage and stress on our landfulls.
Our dog Shadow is very friendly with all our guests, but we must impose a limit of ONE dog
per party. We can make arrangements with Thunder Valley Kennels for you to board other
dogs or cat at $14 per day. Rabies and distemper shots are required.
- If you need to ma ke special arrangements, please let us know and we will try our best to meet your request. Because of the nature of the cabin and the trails, we must consider this a
- NON--HANDICAPPED facility.
- By reserving at Glenking you agree to comply with the above policies.